Colorado Gives Day 2016!
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Please consider making a donation this year to help ACTS continue to offer quality drama education and productions to the community.
When you make a donation on December 6, 2016, Community First Foundation and First Bank will again be increasing the value of your donation.
This year Colorado ACTS will be using the donations from Colorado Gives Day to benefit our families
- By keeping the cost of classes low
- Funding our Scholarship program
- Helping us continue to fund our Outreach programs which allows us to offer FREE or reduced classes to children who may not otherwise have the opportunity to participate in Theatre classes
We have a heart to bring theater to the many students in our Community who do not often get to experience the benefits of live theatre arts. This Outreach Program is one we feel is vital to our community. Thank you for helping us build this program and for supporting our efforts.
• Select the orange “Donate Now” button
• Enter the amount you wish to donate (minimum is $10.00)
• In the first drop down menu, if you select “program” another drop down menu will come up and you can select the name of the program you wish to donate to.
• Answer the rest of the questions
• Select “add to cart” and check out.
• You can check out as a guest or create a free accountYou may Schedule a credit card payment online NOW to be made on Colorado Gives day by following these steps:
1. To donate, go to:
2. Click on the orange button in the upper right corner “Donate Now”
3. Enter dollar amount you wish to donate
4. Check the box if you wish to schedule your donation for 12/06/16 (Colorado Gives Day where the donation amount will be increased by the First Bank incentive funds).
5. Answer NO to the question "Is this a recurring donation?"
6. Answer the rest of the questions
7. Select “Add to Cart” and follow instructions.
8. You will need to create a free account
ColoradoGives.org is made possible by Community First Foundation, a Denver-based nonprofit. As part of their mission to encourage philanthropy in our communities, the Foundation covers all credit card processing fees on donations made through ColoradoGives.org The value of donations will be increased by the FirstBank Incentive Funds.
From all of us at Colorado ACTS,
thank you for your support!
With your help ACTS will continue to reach out and touch the lives of children and their families through the theatre arts.