Supporting Colorado ACTS
There are a number of different ways you can support Colorado ACTS. First and foremost, please keep our theatre ministry in your prayers. None of this would be possible without God and you. In addition to praying for Colorado ACTS, there are many ways you can support us.
- We always have need for volunteers, whether that is to paint the theatre for an upcoming show, helping us build sets and staging, clean up or striking a set, we can always find something for someone to do.
- If your child is enrolled in a show, ask the director how you can volunteer. There may be opportunities to help back stage with costumes, makeup, or props.
- Come see a show. We love big audiences, and our actors love performing for you.
- Tell your friends and family about Colorado ACTS and invite them to a show. Word of mouth is our best advertising.
- ‘Like‘ our page on Facebook to help spread the word.
- Sponsor a fundraising activity. Please contact us ahead of time so we can get the word out.
Financially, there are a number of ways to support us. Colorado ACTS is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) arts corporation, and as such, your donations are tax deductible.
- Select Colorado ACTS when you shop on Amazon.com and purchase eligible AmazonSmile products.
- Shop for Colorado ACTS products on our Zazzle store. Colorado ACTS receives a percentage on all ACTS products. Proudly wear or display these products and let people know where they can buy them too.
- Participate in one of our fundraising events. Keep an eye on the front page of this site for information about upcoming events.
Make a direct donation through PayPal.
- Send a check to PO Box 745190, Arvada, CO 80006-5190.
- Pay tuition for classes promptly.
- Consider sponsoring a child who can’t afford the tuition, or otherwise would not be able to participate.
- Sponsor our grant writer to assist us in getting additional grants. At $55 an hour, this is a terrific way to invest in Colorado ACTS and has already generated $4,500 in awarded grants.
- Join our Support Team! For those of you who would like to make a regular, monthly contribution to Colorado ACTS we have our new Colorado ACTS Support Team! Please consider becoming a member of our team and help us to realize our outreach ministry dreams. Our members will receive regular updates on the ministry of Colorado ACTS and your family will receive 6 free tickets for shows that can be used for any performance during the year, including dinner theater (just call in advance to let us know you’re coming!) You can choose to have your donation deducted automatically from your bank account or we can provide you envelopes to mail in your monthly checks.
We would also like to support you. Please count on us for the following services.
- Rentals for costumes, set pieces, and stage lights available at a ridiculously low price.
- Providing homeschool or church groups experiences in theatre, from rehearsals up through performances.
- Offering encouragement and experienced information to homeschool and church groups interested in providing their own theatre opportunities.
- Outreach touring shows (like the Bully Goats Griff…but we have other ideas too.)
- Partnering with your organization to do a Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre as a fund raiser.
- Providing quality theatre entertainment that is appropriate for your family or church organization.
- Providing kids a community in which to belong and thrive.